Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Element of Freedom

RELEASED DECEMBER 15 - Go get her album! While you're at it, get a copy for me as a Christmas gift, hehe!
Alicia Keys' new album is just wonderful. Most likely this will be my "Spring 2010" album, just as her album 'As I Am' was my "Spring 2008" album. I played her 'As I Am' album every single day - when I woke up and was preparing for class, I played it (freshman year I was lucky enough to have my own room and bathroom...*sigh*....those were the days...lol); before I went to sleep, I played it; when I was just chilling in my room, I played it. It was just on play nonstop! Her albums are so soothing, comforting, real, "relate-able", inspiring, and just everything wonderful. As the title of her new album is 'The Element of Freedom', I hope to not only understand through her songs her overall message of freedom, but also exhibit and find freedom in my own life. We all desire freedom in one circumstance or another, and this album would be a great way to start! :-)
I love you and your music, Alicia Keys! God Bless you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment